Project Management is an essential link in the chain, which creates a successful project. The importance of appointing a Project Manager (which ever level of involvement is required) can never be
Benefits of Project Management
With KWJ as your chosen project managers to manage your developments, you will benefit from:
- Increased control of the design and construction process without undue demands being made on your operational staff.
- A reduction in risk in the design and construction phases due to accurate budgeting and sophisticated cost control via our value manager, which means more savings for you in the long run.
- Our state-of the art computer application on project programming and time control will ensure that your project will be completed on time.
- Regular, up-to-date sophisticated reporting systems will keep you informed of the progress on every aspect of your project.
- Professional coordination of all the consultants, contractors and suppliers involved in your project.
- When it comes to the successful completion of your project, our interests and priorities are mutual.
- Sound contract administration and payment control. All and project certification control documents are monitored by the project manager, giving you peace of mind.
- One project leader, therefore the project has one person responsible to manage the project team and be accountable to the client.
- Legal expertise. Our thorough understanding of contract documentation and legal jargon reduces risk on behalf of our clients.
- Effective communication is ensured. We control all the information flows so that all parties involved in the project are kept up to date and misunderstandings are avoided.
- Efficient control of all cost reports and certificates. This helps our clients stay informed on the financial position of the project. Documentation may include payment summaries, payment advice, payment certificates and budget reports.
Our Sophisticated computer system allows us to certify progress and payments without the risk ofover certification or incorrect certification.
KWJ Consulting will attend to the certification of the claims from the developer to the Bank, which will be done in conjunction with the quantity surveyor appointed by the developer. Our Sophisticated computer system allows us to certify progress and payments without the risk of over certification or incorrect certification.
The most commonly utilized contracts for Project and Development Management Professional Appointments are PROCSA Agreements, the agreements and fees are however negotiated on a contract-to-contract basis.